Are you interested in volunteering?
The Coraopolis Volunteer Fire Department always has it's doors open to new members. Apply today and begin serving your community! No prior firefighting experience required.
- Must be a resident of the Borough of Coraopolis
- 18 years of age or older
- Be able to clear a criminal background check
- Maintain activity and ability to respond to calls and training exercises
The CVFD requires all new members to complete the Firefighting Essentials Program and obtain a Firefighter I certification through the Allegheny County Fire Academy. All training class fees and expenses are covered by the department. The Firefighting Essentials Program consists of 182 hours of training that is divided into modules which can be completed at different times providing flexibility to those on a tighter schedule. All necessary gear for completing the program is provided by the department.
How to Apply
Download and complete the application form provided below. The completed application can be turned in via the following:
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail to 1301 Fourth Avenue, Coraopolis PA, 15108
- Drop off in person any Thursday between 7:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M.