Call history
Thursday, July 30th, 2020
127 responded to a hazmat situation on Mill St. involving liquid radium. County determined the situation to be non-hazardous to the public.
Thursday, July 23rd, 2020
127 responded to a CO alarm in a residence on State Ave. Determined to be a false activation.
Sunday, July 19th, 2020
127 responded to a transformer on fire on Flemming St. resulting in a power outage in the area.
Sunday, July 19th, 2020
127 responded to a broken water line in the basement of a residence on Fifth Avenue resulting in the basement flooding.
Saturday, July 18th, 2020
127 responded to a storage box on fire on the side of a building.
Wednesday, July 15th, 2020
picture
127 responded to a car into a building in the early hours of the morning. Two patients were extricated with minor injuries, the building suffered heavy structural damage. Assisted by station 244.
Monday, July 6th, 2020
picture
127 responded to Montour Industrial on 2nd Avenue for a working structural fire. Crews arrived on scene to find a dumpster fire that had spread into the walls of the structure and onto the roof. Assisted by stations 205 and 244.
Sunday, July 5th, 2020
picture
127 responded to a working residential structure fire on Brook Street in the early hours of the morning. Crews arrived on scene to find a working fire in the living room of the residence. The fire was quickly knocked down by the entry team.
Saturday, July 4th, 2020
picture
127 responded to a brush fire next to a structure on Hiland Avenue. Crews found a mulch bed smoldering and extinguished hotspots with a small diameter hose line.
Saturday, July 4th, 2020
picture
127 responded in Moon Township to assist Station 197 with a brush fire.
Saturday, July 4th, 2020
127 responded to a reported fire in an oven. Crews arrived on scene to find the fire extinguished. Assisted by Station 205.
Tuesday, June 30th, 2020
127 responded to a working kitchen fire in an apartment complex on Pennsylvania Avenue. Crews on scene located an apartment with heavy smoke conditions and an active fire in the kitchen. The fire was extinguished with a single attack line and the apartment was ventilated.
Sunday, June 21st, 2020
127 responded to a fire alarm in a building on first avenue. Crews investigated and determined it to be a false alarm.
Friday, June 19th, 2020
127 responded to a report of a power line down across a semi-truck on 4th Avenue. Crews found a semi-truck that had struck an overhanging wire and remained on scene until the utility company secured the line.
Thursday, June 18th, 2020
127 responded to a residence on Mullberry Street for an odor of gas inside. Units arrived on scene and found no active gas leak.
Wednesday, June 17th, 2020
127 responded to a small brush fire on Broadway St.
Wednesday, June 10th, 2020
127 responded to a residential fire alarm on Ridge Avenue. Crews on scene found no active fire and determined the call to be a false alarm.
Monday, June 8th, 2020
127 responded to a stove on fire in a restaurant on 4th Avenue. The fire was extinguished by staff with a fire extinguisher upon arrival. It was determined to be a grease fire by crews on scene. No structural damage occurred.
Saturday, June 6th, 2020
picture
127 responded to the 500 block of West End Avenue for a vehicle into a tree with reported entrapment. Both the driver and the passenger had self-extricated before crews arrived on scene. Assisted by Station 205.
Friday, June 5th, 2020
127 responded to I79 Northbound to assist stations 181 and 244 with a two-vehicle MVA. 127 was canceled en route.
November 2022
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022
Contractor hit a gas line in the 1000 block of Main Street, Columbia Gas shut down the line.
Monday, September 12th, 2022
Congratulations to Robinson Township VFC #1 Station 244 for Celebrating their 100TH Year Anniversary 1922 - 2017! From the Officers and Members of the Coraopolis Volunteer Fire Department.
Pro-Board Skills Sheets
South Western PA Fire Chiefs Association
Pro-Board Registry
Facebook timeline

© 2022 Coraopolis Volunteer Fire Department