Call history
Monday, April 6th, 2020
127 responded to a report of a burning odor in a home on Vance Avenue. Units investigated and determined the source to be burned food in a microwave. Assisted by station 205.
Thursday, March 26th, 2020
127 responded to a fire alarm at the Coraopolis Towers. Units determined the cause of the alarm to be a cooking accident by a tenant. Apartment was ventilated.
Saturday, March 14th, 2020
127 responded to a fire alarm activation at the Cornell Educational Center. Units determined the alarm to be due to a faulty smoke detector.
Wednesday, March 11th, 2020
127 responded to assist 205 with a possible structure Fire. Units on scene determined an electrical issue to be causing smoke conditions.
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
127 responded to reports of smoke coming from a residence on Ferree Street. Police units arrived on scene and confirmed it to be a dryer vent. 127 and 205 were cancelled en route.
Monday, March 2nd, 2020
127 was dispatched to a report of power lines arcing on the side of a building on Fourth Avenue. Units remained on scene until utility companies arrived and secured the wires.
Thursday, February 20th, 2020
127 responded to a CO alarm on Chesnut Street. Determined to be a faulty detector.
Wednesday, February 19th, 2020
picture
Station 127 responded to a reported oven fire on Fifth Avenue. The fire was extinguished prior to crews arriving on scene. The building was ventilated due to smoke conditions.
Tuesday, February 18th, 2020
picture
Station 127, Coraopolis PD and Valley Ambulance responded to a single vehicle accident on Main Street. Two patients transported via ambulance.
Thursday, February 13th, 2020
picture
127 responded along with Stations 244 and 181 onto I-79 southbound for a motor vehicle accident w/ injuries. Patient was transported by Northwest EMS.
Saturday, February 8th, 2020
picture
Station 127 responded to Royal Avenue for a person trapped over a steep embankment on Royale Avenue. Assisted by Stations 205, 244, and 790.
Thursday, February 6th, 2020
Station 127 responded to a residential smoke alarm on Montour Street. Units determined the cause to be a faulty smoke detector.
Saturday, January 25th, 2020
Station 127 responded to a strong odor of natural gas in a residence on 7th Avenue caused by a stove left on. Units ventilated the structure without incident.
Wednesday, January 8th, 2020
picture
Station 127 responded to Kennedy Township to assist with a residential structure fire. 127 crews assisted with fire suppression and overhaul.
Saturday, December 28th, 2019
Station 127 responded to an unattended trash fire in the area of 4th Avenue and Lower Thorn Street. The fire was quickly extinguished using a trash line. Assisted by Station 205.
Wednesday, December 11th, 2019
Station 127 responded to a carbon monoxide alarm on Vance Ave. Units performed a sweep of the house with CO detectors and found no trace of gas. It was determined to be a faulty detector.
Saturday, December 7th, 2019
Station 127 responded to the Coraopolis Towers for a fire alarm activation. Units arrived on scene to find an apartment filled with a light haze due to a cooking accident. Apartment was ventilated and alarm was reset.
Saturday, December 7th, 2019
Station 127 responded to State Manor Apartments for a fire alarm activation. Units on scene determined the source of the alarm to be a cooking accident. Assisted by Station 205.
Friday, December 6th, 2019
127 Truck 4 was requested by Station 181 for coverage while they were out on a structure fire.
Wednesday, November 27th, 2019
Station 127 responded to a report of multiple brush fires beneath the Neville Island Bridge. Units arrived on scene and found no evidence of fire. Determined to be a mistaken report referring to brush fires across the river.
November 2022
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022
Contractor hit a gas line in the 1000 block of Main Street, Columbia Gas shut down the line.
Monday, September 12th, 2022
Congratulations to Robinson Township VFC #1 Station 244 for Celebrating their 100TH Year Anniversary 1922 - 2017! From the Officers and Members of the Coraopolis Volunteer Fire Department.
Pro-Board Registry
Robinson EMS
Butler County Fire Academy
Facebook timeline

© 2022 Coraopolis Volunteer Fire Department