Station 127 and Station were dispatched to the Garden Apartment for a outlet the arched and burned the outlet cover. Outlet was checked no fire was found. Building Maintenace was contacted to check the outlet.
Business owner reported a strong odor of something inside their business. Unable to located anything in business, did find a motorcycle leaking gasoline in the rear garage behind the business. Leak was stop and oil dry placed down.
Station 127 and Station 205 were dispatched to the corner of Seventh Avenue and Chess Street for a transformer on fire. Units stood by and waited for Duquesne Light to turn off the power. The fire was than extinguished with a fire extinguisher.